JUST A SAY

 😉

JUST A SAY

Preferably I would say we all want that good for ourselves and in most cases we would want the good to happen to us. But in love that’s the complete opposite I do not know what version of love have you experienced. yeah trust me we have a lot of versions and more of them are still evolving buh who am I to disagree we all humans and have the feelings of love. Come on don’t tell me you think you are a vampire and you can turn on and off that feeling. I don’t know may be you tell me.

The truest (if this is an English word forgive me) version of love that one feels it’s the first love. You got me thinking it’s not to the person whom you gave your V card to it’s the person whom you were in love with…please get the difference. I would define it as a type of love that makes you go crazy and you are ready to do all the freaky and shitty stuff with that person. It’s a definition of a true fantasy love. My dear if you aint experienced please don’t because this is unforgettable if it does not end well.

 

Then there is this other love that all you want to do it’s just try it out. You with all your six Sen senses…...someone tells me they are seven you know it will not work buh you just want to give it a shot. I know life its all about taking risks but why are you also risking this one. For the risks takers bravo lets do this…. it’s good for you…may be it might be your lucky shot. Let’s get back to reality in this trying its either we get fucked or we fuck up because that the only option we have and since we aint lucky enough with love you know what happens.

 

A longtime friendship can also lead to a happy ever after love story. Someone once told me before any love relationship one should be a friend for it to ever have a chance when things go red. Yes I know that there is that one true friend whom you would want for tables to turn and just be two lovie dovies…. please don’t smile because am talking about you…..This is the best thing that one could wish for…yes it’s a process for one to move from being friends to lovers and it will feel awkward and all that. The understanding, the care, the love that comes with this type of love its completely something you want. Yes if you okay being friends and you know bringing this up between you two will ruin your things please don’t….and what its there to loose when you try…you just being open

 

Have you ever wondered at love at first site “does this shit even exist”? Someone told me this another botany name for prostitution “don’t ewww me its someone’s say”. Yes, am not talking about a crush am saying falling in love with someone just by having your eyes set on them for the first time…real crazy. Have heard some stories of love that had this start and I could say yes to this only to happen to me buh you know what it exists and ends up well for the chosen few.

 

Love is a two-way thing…. scratch my back and am going to do the same to you. Many are tired of loving and all they want is someone to love them back so they can love. I know we get a lot of hit ups buh many do not turn as we want. Yeah am human and I need somebody to love or someone to love that’s the version am talking about. Just sit and wait that person is coming and may be is one of your closest and lacks the words to explain.

 

When someone loves one wants to give there all and maybe the other just don’t know how to give there all. Love is a big scum that comes in many different versions. I would tell you to study it well and choose your scum…let’s say drink the poison you know. And if you can’t understand love love you and do all the shit you will do to the person you love with you. It’s not about restriction it’s just expressing oneself in another self

#swingstar

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts