CHOICES AND DECISIONS

 

DECISIONS ARE CHOICES AND CHOICES ARE DECISIONS

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I will be a little off with what I say today. Literally am writing…anyone let’s say everyone literally makes decisions and choices in life. I mean from my understanding they are both the same things buh if we overthink we make a choice before making a decision. Please don’t say am confusing and leave it that…just take a minute and think about it…. should be a micro second…. got what am saying. That’s right now lemme put this out.

I made a choice without thinking and made a choice with thinking…. actually we hear the first part ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€more frequently told. For me I think we always think and I made a choice with thinking should be the correct phrase to use in such explanations. I know am fast at some thoughts just thinking people think like me lemme move at the pace that will benefit us all coz I wanna put this out.

We are faced in or we find ourselves in different situations that require us to make the correct choice and later decide. Yes, we might have no time to think properly and that’s where we say “I panicked” its normal for those who have passed through this circumstances but the opposite for those who don’t understand normal…what am I saying…yes we might have that time to make the decision but still if the outcome is not as expected we shall say I just panicked “this is making me recall a lot of things”

The weight of these situations or what we are also facing also contribute to us in the decision making. We you happy, somber, just cool, relaxed…what was your exact mood and feel at that time. What if we interchanged the moods before making the decision will it be a different…? the answer is probably yes and maybe one percent will choose the same answer. mmmh wish I could try it out buh definitely your feel brings out the decision more.

“I decided to...”” I made a choice to…” occasionally these words are accompanied by the pronoun of the first persona. It involves the whole of who so one should think of the consequences if incase of failure…having a plan A and plan B thought and nowadays a plan C always comes in handy. This is because the things we decide always have an impact in our lives whether direct or indirect they lead to the impact.

No one should question your deciosns and choices because they are yours and you own them and before making them, because bthe good person you are you thought about them. these are what define you, and should be a proud owner of them. Know you are thinking about the other personas who make shitty decions in life and its crystal clear they are shitty buh lemme remind you its theirs and they don’t see that shitty in them and they got a reason to make them…so just think about you “I think I sound selfish but that’s it”

Decisions and choices are the same thing and they involve the whole I to make them so just take your time when making one and don’t use the word panicked when explaining yourself and that’s it you will not haunt me

#swingstar

 

Comments

Popular Posts