Learning to Drive: My Journey from Screens to Steering Wheel

 Anyone who is learning a new skill. First of all, I will say Kudos to you. The energy and effort one puts in can't be compared to anything. But first of all, Why learn a new skill? This can be just out of passion. Am saying this because this is me and there is this that is just a must a compulsory situation. And this is where all the drama falls. I mean you must have an interest before learning a new skill but now without the interest you just have to do it.



When it comes to behind the screen and anything with a keyboard am like thats my place and I will not have any difficulty but when it comes to the other sector am the opposite of the sharpest one. I don't know why but to others its the opposite. And now can we agree that everyone was created uniquely and there is no one like you.

Recently I enrolled in a driving school. I am manifesting a car not any other but a pink one to be specific or maybe purple. And preparing and waiting for it patiently I need to have the driving skills. Day one was an easy introduction but the way I answered questions like what is driving made me realize there is a big journey ahead.

Day two was here and I was like here is the model town board let's drive I had to know we go clockwise in the round and differenting from right to left should be fine. But it was my problem. What next driving is with closed shoes. Am I back to primary? and the way it's easy to slide in my slides. But I have to adjust



Catching on the notes was not a problem. I have a mind that grasps the table gave me problems but am hanging in there. The biggest problem is the practical. I mean driving is fun and I enjoy stepping on the accelerator brings the kid out of me. The confusion comes from the steering wheel navigating from one break to the next at what time. Imagine using YouTube to teach you a few tricks. Yes, my tech mind sent me there.

It's my final week my score is still low and I have to go to exams am not good at driving. Hopefully waiting for a miracle. Sometimes I say I wish I was learning a new coding language for it to be much better but anyhow. I want be a good driver so that I can get that pink car

Comments

Popular Posts